BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT - LAKE CITY, FL
We are looking to add a new team member for the role of Business Development at Green Dynamix! We are a regional distributor of wholesale plants, trees and landscaping supplies to commercial landscapers in the southeast with regular, weekly deliveries to Florida, Georgia and the Carolinas. We partner with our customers to provide a one-stop shop offering credit terms, fast estimates, quick deliveries and wholesale prices.
If you resonate with this, you may be a perfect fit…
We value the people on our team because their hard work and success is what leads to our success. We want to hire people who are motivated self-starters, enthusiastic and want to grow! We also understand that life happens, and family is your number one priority. Our company culture models our Core Values:
1) Continually Improving – We strive to stay innovative, simple and learning
2) Teamwork – We believe we can accomplish more together than individually; we work and win together
3) Enjoy Our Work – Have a productive and fulfilling work environment by strengthening the relationships with our partners and team
4) Customer Obsession – Be the Highlight of our customers' day
5) Keep Our Promises – Follow through on what we say
Purpose: Consistent Quality, On Time
Mission: Making it easy for Raving Fans to grow!
Do you have these qualities?
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: A dreamer and a doer who is optimistic about possibilities, passionate about seeing a vision come to life and takes thoughtful risks to get there.
- People Person: A relationship creator who connects with people.
- Fearless: Embraces challenges and knows no boundaries.
- Trusted Advisor: Lives integrity and delivers on promises, every time.
Drive our Business Forward!
- Connect with customers and find ways to best meet their unique business needs
- Foster new business relationships, build trust, and identify areas for potential growth
- Create and find new opportunities to expand and serve professionals in the commercial landscaping industry
- Help our sales team set and track their goals while providing support for them to meet those goals
- Strong understanding of B2B business practices and where our company uniquely fits into the wholesale landscape supply industry
- Become well-versed in the landscaping plants, materials and services we offer our customers
- Make 50+ outbound call per day
- Ability to travel up to one week per month
- We have a team of dedicated professionals here to support you, in every department.
- Collaborate daily to achieve sales together – We are a team!
- Sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or similar area highly preferred
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills
- Technical skills required to create and find solutions to meet customer needs
- Ability to meet goals and set priorities
- Green industry knowledge and experience in commercial/residential landscaping related sales highly preferred
- An enthusiastic, driven approach
Bonus Points for these:
- Motivated, self-starter with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a collaborative team member
- Experience in wholesale/B2B/green industry/landscaping industries
- Return of satisfactory background check
You’ll want to join Green Dynamix because:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge the norm and are open to fresh ideas.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that helps other businesses optimize their processes and provide them with the highest quality materials and customer service.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and flexibility to integrate your work and your life more easily.
- We have a culture that cares about our customers AND YOU!
- Our team is energetic, collaborative and forward thinking. Are you?
Full-Time: 8-5, M-F, Some Travel Required
Medical, Dental, Vision